Had to get flash going in Slack 13.0 x86_64

Posted: 9/09/2009 by Floyd in Labels:
3

Same old flash problem different distro, coming here to my blog I saw flash not working and browser asking me to download it to which it replied no suitable plugins found? Here is what I did, using my post here I downloaded the plugin and extracted it and in root drug it over to plugins and dropped it and it worked for me and here is the path;

usr/lib64/firefox-3.5.2/plugins

drop it in the plugins folder there,after I did that I had flash then. Just figured I would put that out there it is working good right now, good luck.

3 comments:

  1. Gran says:

    Good luck, Floyd!

  1. Floyd says:

    Thanks gran, got flash going by doing this. Hey glad to see you thanks for dropping over to my blog.

  1. antoo says:

    Hi,

    Nice post! Your content is very valuable to me and

    just make it as my reference. Keep blogging with new

    post! Unique and useful to follower....

    Cheers,

    car audio

    schools