I just figured out IE-8 not seeing my blog?

Posted: 8/08/2009 by Floyd in Labels:
3

Since I run FireFox all the time or Opera I opened up IE and found my blog not showing up and that I had put a bit of javascript code in the side-bar that seemed to be the culprit, but removing the code took out my little subscribe to twitter icon that scrolled with the page. But anyway it seems to be rendering o.k for now and that could be the under statement of the year, but so many people are using it you have to make it compatible for now.

3 comments:

  1. Gran says:

    I'm glad you figured it out, Floyd!

  1. Floyd says:

    Me to it is kind of hard trying to work around IE, after this template change I will have to go into windows and see if everything is alright. In all the browsers I have worked with IE is the worst on seeing some pages, Firefox and Opera seem to be the best I have tried so far. Opera 10 has some significant speed, if they had the add-ons it would be a contender with the fox.

  1. Floyd says:

    Yeah it works, I know they test them but I have quite a bit of add-ons I add to them also and just making sure. It works in Firefox,Opera and the pesky IE-8. Certain code I can't put in here because it will break IE-8 if I do so I check it now and then for rendering issues.