Great looking fluid width called Evidens White

Posted: 8/04/2009 by Floyd in Labels: ,
2




Great looking template I got over at btemplates, it's called Evidens White and it is fluid I like these they look a little better on my wide screen.

I even went into windows and opened IE-8 up just to see how it loaded this and it loaded this template great without any errors, I have been having some problems while in windows concerning IE-8 and how it renders a lot of pages.

But IE has given me trouble for years I think some update that Microsoft put out affected IE-8 and messed up something? But, at any rate go over and give this one a shot real clean nice looking template.
Btemplates Evidens White

2 comments:

  1. Gran says:

    This is very professional looking, Floyd. Nice clean template!

  1. Floyd says:

    Thanks gran thanks for coming over and checking it out, I really like this theme.