Did blogger fix the follower widget?

Posted: 8/08/2009 by Floyd in Labels:
2

That is what I keep asking myself because I just put it back on here and testing it with Explorer and so far it is working, but that is not to say that tomorrow it might not be again I was just racking my brain wondering why all of a sudden I can open my blog up using IE-8 with the follower widget on there. I have just done a fresh install of vista on my machine and maybe that's why? I have Linux on here and that is what I mostly use I just use IE-8 when I log into windows to test some things now and then and find that I can now add the follower widget without it breaking IE-8, oh well I guess I will just have to keep an eye on it and see what happens I don't want to rest to easy knowing what trouble I've had in the past.

2 comments:

  1. Gran says:

    good luck with this, Floyd!

  1. Floyd says:

    I know what you mean my friend, I was just testing it and noticed it did not break anymore but did not leave it on my blog.I did