Natural Health Template Environmentally Friendly

Posted: 7/15/2009 by Floyd in Labels: ,
0



This blog design is simply awesome not only is it a three column but it just says environment all over it, I set this one up with that in mind it has a lot of link area where you can link some of your favourite blogs and link to areas of your interest. In taking the nature of this template in mind I linked to some of my favorite environmental and green blogs, I like the designs where you can put a lot of links in and this one passes with flying colors and with a small amount of tweaking you can set up the subscribe by e-mail rather quickly. I grabbed this one over at bTemplates so go over and check it out or give it a try for yourself this is definately one for the favorite column.
Read about and download Natural Health template

0 comments: