Managed to stop mission aborted in IE-8

Posted: 7/06/2009 by Floyd in Labels:
0

So far mission aborted has stopped crashing, moved my Google tracking and scroll to the top of the body tag instead of the bottom of it, I did have it right above the </body> tag at the bottom but moved it under the <body> tag toward the top and seemed to get rid of mission aborted crash that was happening in IE on me. So far seems to be working as of now but hey with IE that is subject to change at any moment. I would not bother with it but a lot of people are using the IE browser since Microsoft places it on every one's computer and there are a lot that don't go to the trouble of downloading a browser like FireFox that don't have problems like this or at least in my dealings with them they haven't.

0 comments: