Great looking template called LightWord

Posted: 7/09/2009 by Floyd in Labels:
2



Great looking template called LightWord from Deluxe Templates, this one is simple and light very nice and minimalistic well worth checking this out, the top bar or navigation bar I changed a little, when I added more links they dropped down under the ones there so I made the bar a little longer and in the code located somewhere above this this tag; ]]></b:skin> where you find this code;

#front_menu {
float:left;
left:-616px;
overflow:hidden;
position:relative;
text-transform:uppercase;
top:0;
width:248px;
}

I simply made the width in mine to read 400 px so mine looks like this;

#front_menu {
float:left;
left:-616px;
overflow:hidden;
position:relative;
text-transform:uppercase;
top:0;
width:400px;
}

This allowed me more links to line up there, great looking template.

2 comments:

  1. Gran says:

    Clean and simple, Floyd. Very nice.

  1. Floyd says:

    Thanks gran, I liked this one also and thanks for dropping by.