Three youngsters stomp fawn to death

Posted: 6/13/2009 by Floyd in Labels:
2

A dog walker has spoken of the horror of witnessing three youths stamp a new born deer to death in a park in Dorset.

Keith Arthurs was walking his dog in Upton Country Park, near Poole, when he saw three teenage boys wearing hoods attack the fawn on Wednesday night.

He did not intervene for fear of being injured. The RSPCA collected the body and took it to Lynwood Vets in Wareham.

Police are appealing for the public's help in finding the boys. Mr Arthurs said: "I was disgusted and horrified."

He added: "One of them hit the fawn across his head.

"Then they dropped it on the floor and they all took turns stamping on it.

Every time I read something like this it just disgusts me, I don't know these people but it would seem to me that maybe their parents should have given them a little more decepline than this and it goes to show just how much they would do to a human being and I don't blame the wittness for not confronting them I mean people like this would not have cared to give him the same treatment, watch the video after the jump;

Three youths commit barbaric act

2 comments:

  1. Gran says:

    Those teenage boys will be heard about again, I fear. Young people that torture/kill animals are in grave trouble.

  1. Floyd says:

    Thanks for dropping over, sometimes I read these stories and everytime it just makes me sick to my stomach and you are right most of the crazed killers started out this way.