Testing Mandriva Linux One 2009 Spring

Posted: 6/08/2009 by Floyd in Labels:
2

This looks very good, just started testing Linux Mandriva on this machine and it is working like a charm. Not having the usual trouble with flash like I did with Debian, with it I had to do some searching to get it to work, but then again it was the 64bit so that might have had something to do with it.

I took this screenshot with the Gimp of course scaled down quite a bit from the original the desktop theme is glassified and it is one of the best looking themes I think, but there are many to choose from.
Mandriva Linux One

2 comments:

  1. Gran says:

    Very nice, Floyd!

  1. Floyd says:

    Thanks gran, if you want to try it you can download and burn the image to a cd and run it from cd. I have this installed but you don't have to you can run it from the cd also.