New template called Inove clean and nice

Posted: 6/12/2009 by Floyd in Labels: ,
4

This is a new template called Inove and it joins my list of favorite templates, because of the color and I like the design also simple clean and easy on the eyes the navigation feature at the top I like also and the color combo is great very easy on the eyes. Just had to try this one when I saw it go over and try it yourself like Linux Mandriva, easy to try and easy to keep. Another neat little feature of this one is the link at the bottom where it will take you back to the top of the blog with one click, can't go wrong with this one.
btemplates Inove template

http://www.deluxetemplates.net/

4 comments:

  1. Klodian says:

    Hi, Im author of iNove blogger template, so I suggest to have a link on post above. If this is possible.

    http://www.deluxetemplates.net/

  1. Floyd says:

    Hello Klodian thanks for the comment, a lot of the templates I try out on this blog come from btemplates and most times I provide a link back to them because that is where I downloaded it from. This is a nice template done a good job converting it to blogger, anymore there are now many great templates for blogger, I think the little twit this I added goes nicely with this template. Hey thanks for dropping over I visited your page and found many nice conversions there,keep up the good work friend.

  1. Gran says:

    Nice template, clean and smooth.

  1. Floyd says:

    Thanks gran this one is definitely a fav of mine, very clean looking template.