A new and different theme called Puppet from deluxe templates

Posted: 6/14/2009 by Floyd in Labels: ,
4

This theme is different and unique, it is called puppet from deluxe templates, I like this one because the color is nice and easy on the eyes and because it is different. It is different than the other themes I have tried out lately and I put this one in the fav category for sure, check this one out you can't go wrong with it.

Set-up is pretty easy, it has the contact and home buttons and the about and FAQ buttons arranged in a very unique manner, I have not got the contact button set up right yet but it is probably something on my end causing this, very unique and different blog template.
Puppet template at Deluxe Templates

4 comments:

  1. Gran says:

    I like this, Floyd! It's different!

  1. Floyd says:

    Thanks gran, glad to see you and hope you are doing good.

  1. Floyd says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  1. Floyd says:

    I removed that comment because I was relating something to this template and not the puppet template,don't want to get anyone confused.