Neat template called Glazed

Posted: 6/30/2009 by Floyd in Labels: ,
2


















This is a real neat looking template
with subtle colors and an all around good look, easy to set up and customize and if you are looking for something neat and low color this one just would fit your blog. This blog looks different because the sidebars go up higher, comes with an image above your blog posts.

I am using a different header photo than the original that comes with this, there are many things you can do with this template, the subscribe button I edited using Gimp, I added a twit this link also. There are so many nice templates out there anymore it is hard to choose which one will suit your tastes, this one belongs up toward the top of the list. I added the orginal photo that comes with this template so you can see how it looks, this is one of my all time favorites here.
Download Glazed

Blogged with the Flock Browser

2 comments:

  1. Gran says:

    This is terrific!

  1. Floyd says:

    Thanks gran, I have the scroll back up the page button on this one to. I like it I will probably put it on all the templates I try out. Thanks for dropping over and checking me out, this is a great looking template.