Here is the view from Internet Explorer 8 of my page

Posted: 6/03/2009 by Floyd in Labels:
2

First of all I have been using IE-8 for a probably 4 months off and on and this started happening right out of the blue on me, and as of yet I can't make it stop doing this. I thought the mission aborted thing was taken care of months ago? I have no problems in Firefox also it works most of the time using IE-7 but this window occurs all the time using IE-8. It may be something on my end I don't know I am using Kapersky security on my machine that could have something to do with it I don't know, I hate to try and operate a page where all browsers can not see it but this is what I am doing, always some problem with IE. I thought my blog was about the only one involved, but gran's blog did it also and she has a normal blogspot blog, my friend gran also has the widget called linkwithin which is a simple add-on that will show related posts to your blog posts. Pretty neat gadget and very easy to install.

2 comments:

  1. Gran says:

    I just don't have patience with IE; too many oingoing issues.

  1. Floyd says:

    I second that comment,very irritating browser.