Clean template called concept nova

Posted: 6/27/2009 by Floyd in Labels: ,
2

This is a clean template called concept nova, you can edit the title and sub-title just as I did with this one, very neat template. As my loyal visitors know I put a lot of the simple and clean ones up and this is no exception..
Download template over at;
Free blogspot templates

I added a little extra to this one also and that is I added the twit this link to it and it is really kind of simple to do you just have to add a bit of code to the template and then your visitors can twit your post as well, expand widgets and look for this code;

<a expr:href='data:label.url' rel='tag'><data:label.name/></a><b:if cond='data:label.isLast != "true">,</b:if>
</b:loop>
</b:if>
</span>
</div>

and directly under this paste in this code;

<div class='share-twitthis'>
<a expr:href='http://twitthis.com/twit?url= + data:post.url + &title= + data:post.title'>Twit This!</a></div>

And now I will file this neat template into the favorite column, give this one a try you won't be sorry for doing so, cheers.

2 comments:

  1. Gran says:

    Very nice! I like the colors.

  1. Floyd says:

    Thanks gran I really like this one to, I like the simple clean ones.