Cable departing Hulu to create T.V Everywhere

Posted: 6/28/2009 by Floyd in Labels:
4

Basically they are seeing maybe a way to make a buck off this, but when you dive into this avenue you have to think or at least contemplate that why would some people need their cable boxes? I don't see any reason they would and just what the article states itself don't get to comfortable thinking well I subscribe to Comcast I can also watch programming on the internet also, wrong, according to the CNN article T.V Everywhere could pose a threat to the popular Hulu model, well this very well could be right you never know one thing is for sure, you won't find me there. Look out folks price increase on the way.
read the article at CNN

Blogged with the Flock Browser

4 comments:

  1. Gran says:

    Floyd, there's always a price increase on the way. My Comcast bill just keeps going up :(

  1. Floyd says:

    Me to gran if there is a buck to be made they will be there with a hand out. I hope it does not destroy Hulu though in the process.

  1. thats a destroy Hulu though?

  1. Floyd says:

    That is what I am thinking about Harry it might be the end of Hulu, probably a deliberate move on their part to do just that but hopefully Hulu will survive it is a great site I use it a lot myself.