Neat template for blogger beep the geek

Posted: 5/10/2009 by Floyd in Labels: ,
2


This is a neat template for blogger called beep the geek, comes with 4 125 x 125 ads, which I simply filled in with my own little numbers just to keep the ad space in tact. O.K you get the idea every post has this read more link which I also remove but it can be easily be left in, it has too different header images the one that comes with it says beep the geek on it. I like the color combo on this one looks like blogger buster, go over and try this one out it is a real neat template definitely a keeper.

beep the geek by btemplates

2 comments:

  1. Gran says:

    This is a sleek, simple design that's also colorful! I like it!

  1. Floyd says:

    One of my favorite's to I had to re-color my sidebar to match it, it is one cool template, as a matter of fact I am going to keep this one for a little while myself. Thanks for dropping over and checking it out my friend.