Had a bad expierence with IE-8,can't open page mission aborted

Posted: 5/23/2009 by Floyd in Labels:
2

I don't know what was going on but I had to return to IE-7, before I did I tried a number of things I found on the net. What happened was that every time I tried to open my page I kept getting this thing about Internet Explorer can not open the page and mission aborted, after going to IE-7 it has not happened again I had used IE-8 for over two months on and off and nothing happened, it just happened out of the blue it started breaking on opening the page.


Beats me on why this happened right out of the blue? Maybe an update caused it or something else but it started and left me wondering why? I use Firefox most of the time and hardly ever use Internet Explorer anymore, Firefox has never had problems of opening up any page for me so that is why I use it mostly. If anyone has any suggestions or has run into this problem sound off and tell me if you fixed it and how? Meanwhile, I will continue to run IE-7 and Firefox.


Fix It For Me

2 comments:

  1. Gran says:

    I use IE rarely, mainly use Firefox, for this reason. Too many problems with IE. Good luck.

  1. Floyd says:

    Me too gran, I think there was some kind of update that made it do that. I tried re-installing but it did the same thing, I use Firefox about 100% of the time, hey thanks for dropping by always nice to hear from you.