Great looking template called Fusion for blogger

Posted: 5/12/2009 by Floyd in Labels: ,
2


This is a 2 column template and the main reason I like this one is the ability to increase the font of the blog, in the upper right hand corner of this blog you will see the little font increase just click on that to increase or decrease the font this is a very good add-on for blogs especially for those of us who don't wear their spectacle's all the time, also beside the font increase you will see a little symbol to switch between fixed or fluid width, neat. So this is another one that joins my favs column go over to btemplates and give this one a shot;
Fusion template for blogger

2 comments:

  1. Gran says:

    This is a clean looking template, my friend! Looks sharp and professional.

  1. Floyd says:

    Thanks gran it was a nice one, I hope you like this one as well,,think blue,clean and blue. Thanks for all your visits gran you are my best friend on blogger.