Lily Tomlin's Ernestine rakes Sarah Palin and Michael Vick over the fire

Posted: 4/09/2009 by Floyd in Labels: ,
2

Always ready to lend a helping hand, I dropped by at the Hollywood office of The Humane Society of the United States to shoot a video to be shown at the 23rd Genesis Awards Saturday, March 28. True to form, I did not hold back on letting my true feelings be known about my concerns for animals and the miserable treatment they so often receive at the hands of humans. Don’t get me started. Click here to find out how everyone from Sarah Palin and Mayor Villaraigosa to Michael Vick and Neal Cavuto gets the rough end of my tongue.

This is a great video Ernestine gets down and dirty With Palin and Vick on her latest video concerning animal rights, Tomlin always plays this character well and this time is no different, video after the jump.

Women on the Web

2 comments:

  1. Gran says:

    Great post, Floyd, and an interesting blog theme!

  1. Floyd says:

    Thanks gran I am glad to see you my friend, this theme is a little different glad you like it, a little more to setting this one up but real nice one. Lily Tomlin always great at playing Ernestine,have you noticed I can't tell she has aged any? Glad you like the post and thanks.