Conficker Eye Chart

Posted: 4/04/2009 by Floyd in Labels:
5

Just what the link says this web page could tell if you are infected with the Conficker virus, April 1st. has come and gone but some still are not conviced we have seen the last of the Conficker virus, hype was that a mas infection that could disrupt thousands of PC's was in the works and for a fact has done lots of damage in the U.K from what I've read so far, well let's just keep our fingers crossed all is well.
Conficker Eye Chart

5 comments:

  1. good information here.
    i'll come back when i have more time.
    nikonsniper

  1. Floyd says:

    Thanks Stephen glad to see you, feel free, browse or comment you are welcome here.

  1. Gran says:

    Thanks for the link, Floyd!

  1. Gran says:

    I'm okay, thanks to the chart.

  1. Floyd says:

    Thanks for dropping over friend, I ran into this I believe on Tech X,,showed I was o.k also I hope that the virus don't rear it's ugly head here. While using IE-8 my browser was hijacked again by the one that shows you need virus protection and it try's to download it, anyway I got rid of it with my Avira free virus protection. I don't know what it is but every time I mess with IE something like this happens, it has never happened with Firefox.