Inspired by Nature template

Posted: 3/26/2009 by Floyd in Labels:
5

This template is different, it is called inspired by nature and it looks really neat and different, a little to feminine for me but a nice looking template to say the least. Btemplates have been coming up with some nice ones here and this is on of them and would be one of my favorite templates of all because it is so unique for one thing so go over and give this one a shot. Kind of just reminds us that spring is just around the corner.
Template made by; http://be-insight.com/

Download here;

5 comments:

  1. Gran says:

    I like this template!

  1. Floyd says:

    Me too gran I have just now started a label called Favorite and will put my favorites as I try them now in this, this is definitely a fav.

  1. Insight says:

    This template was made by Insight, not btemplates.

    Thanks

  1. Floyd says:

    Thanks for the comment insight, apparently btemplates is distributing a lot of templates made by various sources but on clicking on the link to download the template I see the link on their page, most templates or the majority of them have links back to the source where I acquired the template at I do not have any here where you can actually download the template from. But I will add the link to this but I would prefer to give an actual download link if you have one. This template is really nice I remember trying it out, really different and original.

  1. Floyd says:

    One of these days I am going to post my all time favorites, but I think that post may be a little long.