Within Reason,can not update template in blogger

Posted: 1/11/2009 by Floyd in Labels:
4

We're sorry, but we were unable to complete your request.

When reporting this error to Blogger Support or on the Blogger Help Group, please:

  • Describe what you were doing when you got this error.
  • Provide the following error code and additional information.

bX-9ls7v4

 

 

Well there it is the error message when you try and change a template something wrong with blogger again, getting the error in Internet Explorer and Firefox, don't know yet if it is everyone or just my blog screwed up, but then again anymore it seems blogger has lots of problems. P.S this is not going to work I change my template a lot,lets go blogger.

Within Reason

4 comments:

  1. Gran says:

    Geesh Floyd, this seems to go in spurts with Blogger! Good luck.

  1. Floyd says:

    Still no luck they have done something where every time I try and change my theme I get an error code.

  1. Gran says:

    What's up, Blogger?

  1. Floyd says:

    Well it is working now got this vista theme on here,,lol. I hope they keep it working or at least give it a try.