History Channel template for blogger

Posted: 1/29/2009 by Floyd in Labels:
2

This is a neat template called History Channel, with this one you start out your sidebar completely empty.

A lot of templates have things added here so when you go to copy and paste your own widgets you more than likely will get an error, because there could be another widget that came with the template of the same number as yours, you will not get this with this template.

I would label this template easy to configure because of this fact, I copied all my widgets to it with one sweep, including the labels and archives, you won't be able to do this with most templates.

Look for this line of code in the template and copy all your widgets below it;





If you copy everything below the sidebar preferred yes, you will be good to go. I spent a little more time telling you about this one because it is one of the easiest templates I have worked with you will get no errors.

Download History Template

2 comments:

  1. Gran says:

    That's so cool!

  1. Floyd says:

    hello gran, I am glad to see you back again. It is 12 degrees here and more snow tomorrow, I think you might have shipped some Washington weather this way.