Cellar Heat » Download,a great looking template

Posted: 1/14/2009 by Floyd in Labels:
2

This is one of the favorite templates of mine of the several I have tried so far, this is a one of a kind template that is easy to configure and a very good layout style, it is available in dark and light versions, it is one heck of a nice template I would say the light version looks good also, but if you are looking for something a little different try cellar heat.

I like also the top navigation in this template that it is blended so well with the rest of the theme, I chalk this up as definitely one of my all time favorites.

Cellar Heat » Download

2 comments:

  1. Gran says:

    Very interesting template, Floyd!

  1. Floyd says:

    I think this one is most interesting, one of the coolest I have ever tried out I may even keep it for a while. thanks for dropping over and checking it out friend.