Windows Internet Explorer 8: Home page

Posted: 12/07/2008 by Floyd in Labels: ,
2

Downloaded the IE-8 beta 2 explorer for the 64 bit vista and seems to be working good so far, also downloaded the windows live writer, the bloggers friend. Live writer seems to be working good to this is the beta version I am going to switch back I am just trying this one out seems to be doing o.k so far.
I have used the IE-8 beta 2 on my XP but this is a first on my new computer, which scares me a little I don’t know really what will work and what won’t trial and error I suppose, keeping my fingers crossed.
Windows Internet Explorer 8: Home page

Live Writer

2 comments:

  1. Gran says:

    Oh yeah. Live Writer. I just have not been using Live Writer. I prefer the 'send to blogger' tab that I have on my firefox toolbar.

  1. Floyd says:

    that is a good add on Beth, real nice to have it and it is fast to boot.