Use Snipping Tool to capture screen shots - Windows Vista Help

Posted: 12/09/2008 by Floyd in Labels:
2

This is a neat little tool, I have it on quick launch now, it is a snipping tool that I can use to get screen shots with and very easy to use on the fly. If I change my template here quite a bit and the regular visitors know this, in my blog log I can grab a quick screen shot with this snipping tool and upload it to my blog log with ease, this is a nice little feature for me anyway I can update my blogs looks quite often with very little effort, try it and see how good this little item works.

Use Snipping Tool to capture screen shots - Windows Vista Help

2 comments:

  1. Gran says:

    This is a handy little tool to have, Floyd! Looks like you are really enjoying your new computer.

  1. Floyd says:

    I was kind of dreading it really, but it is really doing s good job, I have modified it a little though on some things make it a little more quicker. I really like this snipping tool though it is quick and easy especially when you have blog log or such to chance your little icon window.