Video, students kicked off bus for saying Obama's name

Posted: 11/09/2008 by Floyd in Labels:
2

It seems down in Mississippi you could get kicked off the bus for saying our future president's name, makes one wonder what the world is coming to and why these folks still have a job within the school system. Apparently these are right wing nuts who are still fuming over the election, but are these the kinds of people we want in our school system, it seems to me they are un American themselves and I can only hope the parents along with the ACLU gets results on this.

Video

2 comments:

  1. Gran says:

    I guess things never change in Miss., Floyd. Turn the clock ahead, Miss., Obama is our president.

  1. Floyd says:

    This one here just floored me when I read about it, but it still exists in America but not as much as before, thanks for the comment.