America turns the page on politics of the past

Posted: 11/04/2008 by Floyd in Labels:
4

If ten years or even five years ago someone would have told me this could happen I would have been hard pressed to believe it, I was disappointed Kentucky did not vote for the change we need, but at the same time I am glad I cast a vote for Obama and am proud that this day in history did come.



I was impressed by the concession speech by McCain also and thought that it was a very moving speech and cemented the fact that America should come together and work with each other and put away any differences we may have.

I hope the days ahead Obama will help to unite this country and give this country back the standing in the world that it once had.  

Obama Projected by TV Networks to Win Election - NYTimes.com

4 comments:

  1. Gran says:

    I;m with you about McCain's concession speech. It was classy and delivered with what I saw as exhaustion. McCain looked beyond tired.

  1. Floyd says:

    It was a tiring campaign but maybe now we can move forward, hey the conservatives had their shot for 8 years. I hope everyone comes together.

  1. I'm with you. Hoping for the best for the US.

  1. Floyd says:

    Thanks Rose good to see you again.