The World Browser a new toy for me, testing it out

Posted: 10/31/2008 by Floyd in Labels:
2

TheWorld Browser is a tiny, fast, yet free, secure and powerful web browser. It features a tabbed interface with multi-threaded frame browser.
TheWorld Browser uses the Microsoft Internet Explorer engine. We currently support Windows 98/me/2000/xp/Vista.
TheWorld Browser 2.0 has a new, powerful multi-threaded window frame, which prevents the browser from freezing. Even if one web page is unresponsive, the rest will not be affected. In developing TheWorld Browser 2.0, we have rewritten and rebuilt all the codes and modules from version 1.x. The new framework is built to provide you with a richer Internet browsing experience.

Found a new one on the scene, well knew to me anyway. This browser works with the IE engine and it impressed me with it's looks, especially this skin; Pinstripe,,,this is one of the sleekest nice looking skins I have saw lately. I have not put this one through the wringer yet but it seems to be like Google Chrome on the tabs (if one crashes or freezes the others won't) as of yet it has not frozen up and seems to work well,,I am using the IE-8 Beta-2 right now and this browser works like it does but better.

One feature I like is you can scroll the tabs like that FireFox extension, it is not on by default but you can turn it on in your set-up, this one is not hard on my memory either at least so far, however, I did see some spikes in it but it leveled out, still testing it so I don't know that much about the browser as of yet but on first impressions looks and preforms very well to me, cheers.

2 comments:

  1. Gran says:

    Have fun with your new toy, Floyd!

  1. Floyd says:

    Thanks Gran, it is a neat little browser, thanks for dropping over and commenting.