Real Deal on ‘Joe the Plumber’ Reveals New Slant - NYTimes.com

Posted: 10/17/2008 by Floyd in Labels:
2

This article in the N.Y Times about Joe the Plumber has got me to thinking and you know I don't do this to much, anyway while watching the debate last night and seeing McCain take a rather thrashing I must comment or rather give my opinion on this.
At the end of the article in the Times, Joe said he still got the tap dance around the issue and added the little saying to it "almost as good as Sammy Davis Jr."
Frankly I am getting sick and tired of people when explained something in plain English they still like McCain "don't get it", it is a simple thing that Obama has stated over and over again, if someone makes over $250,000 dollars a year their tax would go up some, if you make less the tax will go down and as income goes down then your tax continues down.
What is so hard to understand about this, for an example what I make now I would save about three times as much on taxes with Obama's plan than McCain and I will add that it does not go on what the business is worth it goes on what you make yearly.
I have done a little plumbing myself and did not make anything close to $250,000 a year and if I did I could afford to pay more than the $40,000 a year guys, every time someone wants to step up to the plate and do something for the middle class it always comes down to ignorance of the plans these guys have put forward in this campaign it is crystal clear here who is looking out for the backbone of America and I live in a red state, Kentucky, but, there is no way I will miss to vote in this election.
I am blessed also to have an education and be able to read simple English to know who is going to look out for me in this election, if the average wage earner makes money then he or she will have more money to put back into the economy.


Technorati Tags: ,,,

Real Deal on ‘Joe the Plumber’ Reveals New Slant - NYTimes.com

2 comments:

  1. rather thrashing?

    What is that?

  1. Floyd says:

    LOL,,"rather"="good" McCain took a good thrashing.