Local News sees Iowa voters furious over robo calls

Posted: 10/20/2008 by Floyd in Labels:
4

Hey we all hate those calls that come in mostly when we set down to dinner, I even went as far as to get on a do not call list. McCain himself told a supporter at a rally that Obama was no one to fear, just someone whom he disagreed with. These tactics just do not work and makes voters angry and might even turn independents who have thought of voting for McCain against him.

John McCain’s robocalls, which are bombarding swing-state voters with the message that Barack Obama “worked closely with domestic terrorist Bill Ayers,” are reportedly scaring children who make the mistake of answering their phones. Sarah Palin, who may or may not realize she’s on a sinking ship, says she disapproves of the robocalls.   Truthdig

4 comments:

  1. Gran says:

    I haven't gotten any robo calls yet, but my bank called me tonight and tried to talk me into a million dollars worth of insurance.

    Ha!

    I hope you are well, my friend.

  1. Floyd says:

    Ha,,thanks friend I am doing well, I am glad you dropped over. these robo calls are like telemarketers gone wild, what is crazy about all this is during the debate Obama went into depth about all this, a number of prominent Republicans also served on that board, but I guess when you run out of talking points this is all there is left to talk about.

  1. It's like they never really had an idea beyond whipping up the Klanservatives for winning. Economic plans? Basically the same plans that got us where we are now. Policy plans? Ditto. They have nothing but naked appeals to racism.

  1. Floyd says:

    Hello reconstitutionjr glad you dropped over and commented on this, it is so true basically when you run out of ideas there is nothing left but creating division.