Husqvarna’s New Solar-Powered Robot will Mow Your Lawn : CleanTechnica

Posted: 10/26/2008 by Floyd in Labels: ,
2

Well it is close to winter here now so we don't have to worry about cutting the grass to much lately, but next year is a different story entirely and Husqvarna might have hit on something with this solar powered mower. Let me say this about Husqvarna, every product that I have purchased with this name on it I have came out with a good product, so giving this a try might be in the works for me next year when it comes to mowing season again;

The 18 volt, 4 amp Auto Mower 230 can take care of a lawn of up to 3/4 acre on its own, cutting up to 1300 square feet per hour and running 90 minutes on a single charge. The mower operates practically silently and has “collision sensors,” which react to garden furniture, trees, pets and whatever else in its path. The little guy is even equipped with anti-theft protection.

Technorati Tags: ,,


Husqvarna’s New Solar-Powered Robot will Mow Your Lawn : CleanTechnica

2 comments:

  1. Gran says:

    Floyd, it looks like a spacecraft! My father always loved his riding lawnmower; this one would intrigue him, I think.

  1. Floyd says:

    It is rather neat looking, you know I might miss riding around the yard on my riding mower but then again I would love to try this little beauty out.