Download - Maxthon Browser The Classic version

Posted: 10/26/2008 by Floyd in Labels:
2

Have you tried Maxthon before? This is a neat little browser I belive that I have wrote in this blog about Maxthon 2, but not the classic version. This browser is quick and supports tabbed browsing, but the main reason I like it is it uses less memory than the others I've tried, my experience with the classic version is it don't use maybe half the memory as my other browsers, this might vary under different uses etc,etc. I am simply stating that it is using way less memory than Opera,Firefox or IE for me.




Here is a screenshot of Maxthon Classic I made; This is in the 'no skin' selection mode, it has many skins that can be applied to it also.





Maxthon screenshot




Download - Maxthon Browser





Maxthon Classic IE extension,,this one worked better for me and uses far less memory.


If you download Maxthon 2 there is a neat theme over at TechFat,,check it out;

2 comments:

  1. Gran says:

    I've used this before, and I may try to again. I like tabbed browsing. Thanks Floyd! I hope you are feeling better.

  1. Floyd says:

    thanks for dropping by on this Sunday, I am feeling a little better today than yesterday. This classic version is really neat, it does not use as much memory as the others do.