Will Ron Paul be blocked from the floor at the convention?

Posted: 9/02/2008 by Floyd in Labels:
2

Although the Times reports that the Republicans have been negotiating with Ron Paul, Ron had this to say to CNN;
When CNN’s John King asked Paul this morning whether such reports were true, Paul laughed. “I wouldn’t put it in those words,” he said. In fact, he said the RNC seemed to be trying to keep him off the convention floor, even though as a congressman, he should be able to get floor passes without a problem.
Parts of this taken from Think Progress

Have been putting a lot out here today to digest, but scroll down a little and check out this Google Chrome browser I'm still using it and still no problems with it, I think it's a good start for Google. Hey there is just to much good politics going on,,he,he,hee.

2 comments:

  1. Gran says:

    Are you watching the Republicans this week, Floyd? I'm sticking with my DVD's--I'm just not in the mood :)

  1. Floyd says:

    You know me, big political junkie, I hear bits and pieces, mostly bits, got bored.

    Hope you are watching some great DVD's this weekend, well, almost the weekend. Have a great one my friend.