Testing new browser Google Chrome

Posted: 9/02/2008 by Floyd in Labels:
7

Can't say to much now except the tabs are on top instead of the bottom, which makes more room, seems to load web pages fast and I like the color of it, it's a two toned blue.
Download page to Google Chrome, also here is Learn more about Google Chrome.

When you click to open a new tab you have little photo's of your most recently visited pages, kind of like Opera, just click on the photo tabs of where you want to go and presto you are there, like I say I am new to it myself but it looks promising and I would say that it probably will catch on pretty good, go over and check it out for yourself and see how it runs. Update; ran into this little test,,not bad.

7 comments:

  1. Jim says:

    I'm trying this Chrome browser, and so far I like it. I don't really need a lot of widgets;I mainly like speed. Apparently Chrome has plenty of speed. If I understand it correctly, it won't lock up either, because its engine separates pages somehow. You can close down part without having to shut down everything.

    I like the new template too, Floyd - it's crisp and wicked fresh.

  1. Jim says:

    I like the way the comments work in this template, too.

    On Chrome: It starts up really fast !

  1. Gran says:

    I'm finding Chrome fast and I like it also!

  1. Floyd says:

    Hey Jim I am glad to hear from you as always and hope you are staying dry down in Florida, I am glad you gave Chrome a try cause like you said, this thing is fast.

    Apparently everything is separate so the browser won't crash, apparently just the one tab will shut down, but since I been surfing with it I have had no problems whatsoever.

    Got a good spell checker to I just found that out, always comes in handy for me, glad you like the blog and comments section, looks like word press, thanks for dropping over and commenting on this brand new browser called Google Chrome.

  1. Floyd says:

    Hey lady B. I am impressed with it also I think Google might be onto something, thanks for dropping over.

  1. Jim says:

    One thing to watch out for with Chrome - when you agree to download you are giving Google complete rights to anything you do on the browser. I wouldn't put my life's work out on the web using Chrome, because Google would own it. So your posts done with Chrome are now Google's property !

  1. Floyd says:

    Yep I heard something to that affect also Jim, I was only trying it out, I use firefox, and although Chrome beat the stable version of firefox I hear the update is coming out soon where the fox out preformed Chrome.

    You know me I like to try out these browsers and templates, etc. The browser is super fast and since I started testing it the thing still has not crashed on me yet.