2

I tested the IE-8 which can be downloaded here; http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/winfamily/ie/ie8/default.mspx
Here is the deal I can not get IE-8 to stay open on my blog right here, I deleted IE-8 and went back to 7 and it opened just fine with no errors. In my opinion 8 is worse than 7? If you can believe that, I use firefox all the time but just tried the IE-8 to check it out, maybe it is something I am doing wrong I don't know maybe it was a bad install whatever, as far as I'm concerned they can keep it.

I will just stick with firefox, Avant runs on IE engine as well as Maxthon neither of these have any problems, Opera has no problems, even sea monkey has no problems, but IE-8 just don't get it.
Within Reason

2 comments:

  1. Gran says:

    Floyd, do you remember when IE-7 first came out? It had lots of kinks, as I recall. Hopefully MS will deal with their issues and make 8 more user friendly.

  1. Floyd says:

    I hope they do, because every computer they sell will have it on it, until you download a more usable browser.

    I am running Avant which works off IE engine and don't have any trouble at all, but Firefox is still my first choice.