Testing template vista 84

Posted: 8/26/2008 by Floyd in Labels:
3

Well had to do a lot of updating to this one in the form of changing everything to my feed address, but all in all this template looks very well and performs well also, it has one large sidebar and one smaller one.

Has the read more feature built right into this template, go over to 84 productions and check this one out for yourself, it has an option in wordpress to search pages, the last thing I learned was the search box up to the top will have to be set for your blog, instructions are on the site where the template is, the favicon did not come with it I got this at favicon.ico Generator just scroll down the page and you will see it.



This is a neat looking template, check it out and it comes with a little built into it already.

3 comments:

  1. Gran says:

    Nice template. I just downloaded Firefox 3 and trying to get signed back into everything.

  1. Floyd says:

    There you go you will be much happier with firefox 3,,I changed it again this is an odd template. Looks pretty good different though.

  1. Floyd says:

    Check out the favicon I found it is a purple pencil, works great with this teme.