Testing template natural beauty from Aborregate, B's template

Posted: 8/29/2008 by Floyd in Labels:
2

Ha Ha Ha,,B's template, no it don't say that but, it is a nice template I also liked the one listed just below this post but had some problems with the images? Most of these templates say the images have been taken care of already, let's see how this one runs?


As I said before this site has some very nice templates, just check it out and see what you find. It bugs me about IE-8 still can't see the favicon I have here, it is appropriate isn't it.

Aborregate | Plantillas blogger y Recursos para diseñadores web

2 comments:

  1. Gran says:

    Nice!

  1. Floyd says:

    colorful and light, thanks B. there was another I tried out but had problems with the images this one seems to be doing fine.