Plantilla para blogger tipo revista Revolution | Aborregate

Posted: 8/30/2008 by Floyd in Labels:
4

Testing Revolution template, folks this one has it all and now I have tweaked it for about the second day and still have stuff I'm not using, template boasts a 280px sidebar on the left plus, a drop down tab feature built right in, see it on the left where I have search, translate and labels in it.

On the right boasts two more sidebars at 140px each, you want a link system? look at the top have my subscribe feed and comments, e-mail and other services I subscribe to and still more room to go.

Check out these templates, this is one of my favorite sites for templates and if you want a lot of storage space for stuff check Revolution it should fit the bill nicely. This one I believe also comes with the read more option built in, I have not yet but look at that name with the hot link at the bottom it says Floyd which is me, you can direct this and have it subscribe your feed, this template has the most features that I have ever tried out before, on the read more feature I am not for sure because I use my own for that.
Plantilla para blogger tipo revista Revolution | Aborregate


[+/-] show/hide this post

4 comments:

  1. Gran says:

    Floyd my friend, you are the king of themes! Super theme!

  1. Floyd says:

    Thanks B. this is a masterpiece in itself, first time I tried a 3 column with this many features, thanks for dropping by, always happy to hear from you B.

  1. HEY, THNKS FOR THE TRACKBACK, IM VERY HAPPY THAT PEOPLE LIKE MY BLOGGER TEMPLATES. :D:D:D

  1. Floyd says:

    Hey I am a big fan of yours, thanks for dropping by and seeing one of your templates in action, you have some of the best templates out there and I test a lot of them right here.