Lifestyles of The Rich & Out of Touch : McCain vs. Minnesota.

Posted: 8/22/2008 by Floyd in Labels: ,
3

Take a look at John McCain's ten homes valued at $13,823,269,,take a look at McCain's response to a simple question of how many houses he actually owned; "I think — I'll have my staff get to you," McCain responded to a question posed by Politico, according to a story Thursday on the publication's Web site. "It's condominiums where — I'll have them get to you."

McCain did get back and tell Politico he owned at least four in three states,take a look at the foreclosures on the rise in America for example San Diego; The July foreclosure tally was a record high since DataQuick began monitoring mortgage failures in 1988. It marked the county's 40th consecutive month of year-over-year increases in both foreclosures and notices of default, the start of the foreclosure process.

Should we just worry about the issues and quit talking about this,why sure we can but does Fox want to do that? Of course not meanwhile; Comment: This election cycle, apparently, it's OK to be married to an extremely wealthy heiress and she is to be left alone. Not a peep so far about the recently surfaced two half-sisters, whom Cindy McCain has disregarded to the point of claiming to be an "only child."

I think it would be in Obama's best interest to start right here, I call this web site McCain for Veterans? The voting record should be at the top of all veterans lists of Mr. straight talk McCain.

Lifestyles of The Rich & Out of Touch : McCain vs. Minnesota.

News Hounds

3 comments:

  1. Gran says:

    Must be nice to have so many homes you can't keep track. Well, he married well.

    Love this theme, Floyd.

  1. Floyd says:

    His wife owns,,yep, I love this theme as well had to give it a shot.

  1. Floyd says:

    I took off the bookmarks for posts that show add this and buzz up,it just took away from this theme,unless I can make them different color. This is certainly one of the best looking themes I've tried so far. Thanks for stopping by my friend.