Checking out Opera 9.5,speed demon

Posted: 8/26/2008 by Floyd in Labels:
0

Testing Opera 9.5 browser, I noticed something right off this thing is blazing fast. I don't think that it can integrate the Windows Live Writer? Or, I have not found a way to do it yet which is possible also.

I am using the Blog This link you find in blogger and it seems to work well with it.

Has lots of different skins that goes with it also just click on tools and appearance and get more skins to check them out, or you can go to this page Opera Skins and check them out there. I don't claim to be an expert but the browser so far has ran good for me.

I tried this one out but it was a while back but it seems to have improved quite a lot since those days, browser has a lot of features to it and to many to mention so I suggest give this one a try and see how it works for you.

Opera browser: Home page

0 comments: