Astro colorful blogger template | ThemeLib

Posted: 8/24/2008 by Floyd in Labels:
4

Well changed the template again but you guys and gals out there who visit me often see this for yourselves,I have to say this is one of the colorful templates I have ever tried out,mostly I go for the minimal look but had to give this color a shot. It also has a wide sidebar I believe about 277px. And the performance of the template itself is outstanding,themelib has a lot of neat looking templates over there so check them out.

Template installs easy,in Firefox I simply open up two tabs,in other words go into layout and edit hotmail and open another tab and do the same,select all and delete the html that is on the right tab and paste your new template there,remember the one on the left is the old template,just copy the html you need from the old one and paste it in the new. I will post later on what exactly I do and it will be easy for you,if you mess up don't panic,just close the right tab and you are back where you started from.

Astro colorful blogger template | ThemeLib

4 comments:

  1. Gran says:

    I still can't get over this template, Floyd! Outstanding.

  1. Floyd says:

    Thanks B. I removed my add and buzz buttons because they took away from it,but if you like color this is one of the best.

  1. thanx brother5, i liked and used it too. i have choosen mine

  1. Floyd says:

    Hello amitchopra22 glad to here from you, I change mine so much because there are so many neat ones they are coming up with now, trying out this vista theme now, but this Astro is one of the best looking I have ever tried.

    Matter of fact I kept a copy of it because I liked it so much, thanks for dropping by and commenting hope to see you again.