Neat template

Posted: 5/16/2008 by Floyd in Labels: ,
6

I have let this blog go for awhile but just got back into blogging again I just don't have any time hardly to do it anymore, found this neat template and decided to give it a go.


I used to have a dedicated reader base and am really glad that I was able to have you out there in Internet land read a little of what I am writing about, politics tend to get us down if we rant about it all the time. There has been so much bickering going on lately it is hard to watch any news and what really is concerning most of us is the high rise in gas prices especially when you live in an area where public transportation is not an option, in some of the bigger cities that kind of mode of getting around could really benefit someone but in rural areas it definitely is not an option for us.

It is not only our gas getting back and forward from work, but, it is also the prices we see in our supermarkets and the high rise in the price of milk, eggs and other food items we need day to day and since I posted I have seen things go from bad to worse and by saying this we need to say to our politicians; "We need someone to fix this mess, is anyone able?"

Now, getting back to the template,,I think this template is a nice color and have noticed that lately there are a lot more nice templates you can find on blogger, go over and try out one.
P.S; I have a few tweaks on this template


[+/-] show/hide this post

6 comments:

  1. Gran says:

    I like this template, Floyd! Thanks for the heads up. Beth

  1. Floyd says:

    Hey Beth thanks, I kind of like to change every now and then.

  1. Jim says:

    Welcome back, Floyd. I'm glad I kept you on my feeds.

    I wonder what you might think about Mitch McConnell and Larry Craig trying to remove Jim Webb's GI Bill from the latest appropriations ?

  1. Floyd says:

    Hello my friend Jim nice to hear from you, I still have not made it down to your great state yet,,,I need a vacation.

    Mitch from Kentucky is one of the worst of the worst in there Jim, it was still a shock to see how he did that and this being an election year for him also, I think Mitch is weak this time around.

    It really depends who actually runs against him and if our state wakes up and really sees Mitch for who he is, the kind of thing he done with Webb's GI Bill,,well that is the kind of things that do not get any publicity except we know about it on the web, I can hope that Ky will wake up and send Mitch home were he belongs.

  1. Love the new look and glad to see you back blogging again :-)
    Peace,
    Static Brain

  1. Floyd says:

    Thanks my friend I hope I can blog more but it is hard, I have so much work to do anymore, glad to hear from you again and thanks for your comment on the template.