Grab images and videos

Posted: 5/30/2008 by Floyd in Labels:
0

It has been awhile since I posted a good firefox add-on on this blog but I just ran into one for us bloggers it is called DashBlog and simply put you can grab videos or images and text off web pages and post them directly to blogger,wordpress,twitter and tumbir. No more trying to save and copy code etc,etc..It now makes posting to your blog quick and easy, now I have not give this one to big of a test run yet but what I have did with it makes a good impression, I am running firefox 3.0 but I believe this add-on works from 1.5 and up.

If you like to blog like I do wait, let me rephrase that, when I get a chance to, that sounds better I have ignored blogging for a while but I am so glad a lot of my readers stayed with me during the cold spell, having said that, if you want to make life a little easier on your blogging endeavors give this little add-on a try and click the direct link below;

DashBlog for Firefox

0 comments: