AlZip Extractor & Disk Scrubber

Posted: 11/07/2007 by Floyd in Labels:
0

Well it has been a while since I posted about useful tools but here is a good freebie, it's called AlZip and of course it is free, I have been using this for about a month now with no problems so far but I just mainly use these for zip files and rar, it opens them both blazing fast and when you make a file or open one you can see it good, where on the others I've tried I need a magnifying glass to see it.

This thing has a lot of features to offer check it out, another thing about this little utility is that it is light weight and does not consume much, the minimum requirements are 32 megs of Ram and only 10 megs of Drive.
ALZip zip unzip file compression utility - zip, archive, backup email large files

Want to scrub that disk here is a neat free one for you to use it's called hard disk scrubber and it over-writes all the free space on your drive to make it unrecoverable. There are many out there you can buy for a fee but this one is free, I do have it on my computer but have not used it yet, so can not make a fair assessment of the value but if it does like it says it will could prove useful if I want to junk the computer or change a drive.

Hard Disk Scrubber


[+/-] show/hide this post

0 comments: