Hillary a Neocon?

Posted: 10/29/2007 by Floyd in Labels:
8

Don't ask me how Tucker Carlson came to this hypothesis but at any rate it was said, what is far more interesting is that every Republican that is running for the 2008 nomination their tone is much more clear to the sense of the word. Having said that we find the conservatives coming out and condemning an ideology that they hold dear, I mean who are they fooling?

So what are the neocons to do such as Romney, among others, are they going to now embrace liberalism? What gets me is someone like Carlson making an idiotic statement and then you have coming out of the woodwork trying to condemn something they are part of themselves.

My opinion of Hillary is that she really is not as liberal as I would like her to be, but also I know she is not just another Bush drone, I think America has had enough drones to last her a while, we have had enough beating down of the middle-class on child heath-care and wages, their record is out there for all to see they can't talk their way out of it,,it is alas,,"fact."
Hillary a Neocon?

8 comments:

  1. Larry says:

    I'm afraid Hillary has too many ties to the Military Industrial Complex and the Walmart's of this country to be what she should be.

  1. Floyd says:

    I agree she is not liberal enough for me, but for the Republicans to be condemning Neocons is hypocrisy.

  1. Beth says:

    I think that Hillary will do what's necessary to be president. Period. I don't think she's as liberal as SHE used to be, because of the above.

  1. I think you need to brush up on the history of the neocon movement. The crypt note is that it originated out of the left. So yes, Hillary is a neocon.

  1. I think that Hillary, just as Obama are trying to satisfy the middle.

    Hillary is looking for those Christian Right vote, well as many as she can get.

    Obama, has probably lost a lot of gay voters by introducing McClurkin to tour with him during the South Carolina tour.

  1. Floyd says:

    Hello James nice of you to come by and comment, I know how and when neo-cons started the movement and that in no way makes Hillary one. Hillary is trying as she can to ride the center of the political spectrum, but I can't believe her thoughts are neo-con.

    I don't believe that Hillary thinks through our military might, we could stamp out all threats against us. Just because she voted to go ahead with the war in Iraq does not make her a neo-con, we have to remember what was said back during this time.

    I mean we were talking about mushroom clouds, and WMD's and every kind of scary things well like it was Halloween or something.

    The only one's today pushing the Bush agenda are the Republican ticket, the people really have to choose whether they would like things the way they are, more aggressiveness and isolation, or something different.

    Hello Beth, I think Hillary would do a fine job, she is more centrist but I would vote for her if she gets the nomination.
    We men have screwed up enough it's time to let someone else have the reigns,,LOL.

    You are right Larry a more center approach, but the Republicans are still running to the right?

  1. Jim says:

    Floyd, your only mistake is crediting Tucker Carlson at all.He is like a high school debater who will say just about anything provocative to fill his hour on TV everyday.

    I think it's obvious that Hilary Clinton, like most candidates, will attempt to make herself appear palatable to as many voters as possible. My taste in candidates, like yours, is also more liberal than her record indicates, but she seems fantastic in comparison to the current national nightmare we all suffer in.

  1. Floyd says:

    You're right Jim he says stuff I think just to fill up the hour,yes it is a national nightmare and sometimes it seems like a bad dream a nightmare you can't wake up from.

    Hillary voted for the war and has since regretted that, but we have to remember what was going on then all the lies and misinformation, I would bet that the majority of all America was on that band-wagon until we were enlightened, that don't make us all neo-cons.