Abortion rates same whether legal or not - Women's Health - MSNBC.com

Posted: 10/11/2007 by Floyd in Labels:
4

A study shows that women do get an abortion if they want one whether it is legal or not. “The legal status of abortion has never dissuaded women and couples, who, for whatever reason, seek to end pregnancy,” Beth Fredrick of the International Women’s Health Coalition in the U.S. said in an accompanying commentary.
Abortion rates same whether legal or not - Women's Health - MSNBC.com


4 comments:

  1. Beth says:

    great new look.

  1. Floyd says:

    Thanks Beth, this started as a 2 column and I worked on it a lot last night, made it into a 3. I like the opacitiy effect (see through) on what is now the left sidebar.

  1. Anji says:

    Very dramatic look!

    Those figures look simple. What lies behind them is so complicated...

  1. Floyd says:

    Hello anji, thanks and glad you dropped by,you are so right anji it is complicated indeed. I have talked about the subject quite a bit and my concern is this,,women are always going to have abortions, whether we agree with it or not and I am the one who thinks it should be preformed under safe and sanitary conditions.

    I for one have never condoned abortion, I look at it this way, if a woman chooses to end a pregnancy for whatever reason she is going to do just that and I am not going to judge her for that decision, which brings us to this, do I believe in abortion? No I don't, but how or why should I force that belief upon others.

    You are right anji what lies beneath those numbers is quite complicated, I am glad you stopped by and commented and hope you come back very soon, I spent quite a time modifying this template I am glad you liked it, it was kind of hard getting the sidebars to align and match up right, ended up making one bigger to make it look equal.