Another good free program

Posted: 9/30/2007 by Floyd in Labels:
2

I have not posted some good free tools to use lately so here is what I have found useful,,one is Paint.NET you can do many things with photos or page headers if you are interested. You can re size from this program add special effects, and much more with this little freebie, you can even add layers with this program, special effects and things you would only find on programs that would cost you a few dollars.

You do need to have the .NET FRAMEWORK 2.0, but don't worry that is free also, what I am running is Windows XP and upon checking (Add or Remove programs) I only had the Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1, so I downloaded the 3.0 with this Paint .NET link below it will have the link you can click on to get it don't be in any hurry if you have dial-up takes a long time, but mine installed without any trouble, but if you have any other versions such as such as beta builds of the NET Framework they will have to be uninstalled, but like me if you just have the 1.1 don't worry about it. You will need Service Pack-2 also. If you mess around with photos try this one out, I have found it most useful.
Windows XP SP-2
Paint.NET download


[+/-] show/hide this post

2 comments:

  1. Larry says:

    Thanks for the link I will give it a try.

  1. Floyd says:

    If you are looking for a good free program, for being free this one fits the bill. It can do a lot of rework on photos, web page headers also.