Illegals busted in Ohio

Posted: 8/29/2007 by Floyd in Labels:
2

I see they busted 160 illegal aliens working in Fairfield and immigration officials have described Koch Foods Co. as being a blatant violator of our nation's laws, I am speaking of course about hiring all these illegals to work for them. More than 3,600 illegals have been busted nationwide about three times as many as in 2005 according to the article, apparently during the bust several employees went scrambling for the door. You know what really got my goat on this one? The spokesman Monte Lobb crying like a baby because apparently all who want to work at his company are illegals, my answer to you Mr.Lobb is cry me a river, you are telling me that you can't get legal Americans to work for your company? I don't buy it for a minute I bet they were lined up to the street to work in the place of all the illegals you had working which got busted. The immigration officials are trying to do their jobs we should be handing them out medals and pay raises for being so good at their work, there are two which are still in prison for trying to do their jobs, they never got a get out of jail card like Libby.
Illegals busted in Ohio
Libby walks
Border guards in prison for doing their job

Technorati Tags: , ,

Powered by ScribeFire.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you 100% on this one. I think also Koch Foods Co. should be hit with a very big fine because if they are not. They and other companies will continue to do this tpye of thing.

  1. Floyd says:

    Maybe if they started using the hefty fines some of this would subside, they want you to believe these are jobs the average citizen would not take, I don't think Americans are buying this proposal either.