New Template

Posted: 7/14/2007 by Floyd in Labels:
8

It will take a while for me to get everything straightened out here, trying out a new one after all it is summertime so I thought I would stick to the summer splash. Well I will get it straight eventually I kind of like this one, reminds me to take a vacation. This one has super wide sidebars to it and the color combo is kind of bright but I hope not to bright, let me know if you like this one, it looks different but it has potential I have already added a label cloud to it and you can find this hack over at; Phydeaux3, I linked you straight to the hack and if you want different colors you can change those also I think the default is a blue. Yesterday I had an emergency in the family actually my cousin passed away and I might not post for a couple of days, but I will return and I hope everything is alright with my friends that visit me often.

8 comments:

  1. Beth says:

    Looks good. I'm back up on blogger at Beth Allen II--give me some time to add, rearrange, and post!

  1. Carol says:

    I like this template, especially the wide sidebar. I am sorry to hear of your loss. You have my condolences.
    Peace.
    Carol

  1. I like this as well.

  1. Floyd says:

    Hello friends and thanks for your kind words and in-put on the blog thing, I have read some on changing blogger and saving your widget changes but, I have not had luck. I am glad you guys like this one, the sidebars are huge on this thing I like that a lot. Notice that I have not implemented the read more link yet, so the long posts stay long until I get around to doing it, twitter came up with a blogger widget also notice it in the sidebar and I think it just takes on the look of your blog by itself. Glad to see you back Beth, that was quick, glad to see you back in the blogosphere, that reminds me I have to change your link in my blogroll.

  1. Sorry to hear about your loss.

  1. Carol says:

    Hi Flloyd,
    I tried to do that read more peek-a-boo thingy and ended up wiping out all my Titles to the Posts (!) If you figure it out please let me know. I have made myself a test Blog to practice on.
    Peace.
    Carol

  1. Floyd says:

    Carol I have not implemented this yet on this blog, that is a hack I had on the other template, let me see if it works right now and I will lead you through it step by step. I know Romani has been having problems over at Hackosphere with "bandwidth" on his storage so this hack broke down recently but I am sure by now it is up again, it is one of the most popular hacks out there, I will implement it here on this one and see what happens keep checking back. I think in the start Romani and Hans over at beautiful beta shared in this hack, anyway keep coming back.

  1. Floyd says:

    I'm having trouble with it, keep getting these stupid 'error' messages from blogger.
    Over at Hackosphere he has templates with these hacks already built into them, don't work on your main blog you will lose your widgets someone said there is a fix around it but I don't know how to save the widgets?